• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bluegrass Jeepers? Sound off!

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Curious to know how many Bluegrass Jeepers (KY) are out there.

I'm kinda new to the SE chapter, and am looking for a few NAXJA wheeling buddies.

John

Morehead,KY.here. (Eastern KY) Home of Morehead State University & Foothills of the Appalachian Mtns. NAXJA member #579.

Does it count if you listen to bluegrass? Listening to Old and in the Way right now :D

Sean

I read today that the U.S.Forest Service has closed all trails at Livingston,KY.:mad:

Yeah,i talked to him earlier.From what i understand the U.S. forest service has purchased some private land around the trails,so it kinda land locked it to get to it.plus some of the land owners was getting upset about some people trashing the place.From what i understand,if you ask for permission from the land owners that still own some of the private land,you can still ride,BUT,BEWARE,The federal forestry said if you are caught on there land that they purchased,that they would see you in FEDERAL COURT:eek:

Back