• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Michigan Jeepers?

JasonXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know what is going on with Michigan Jeepers? just curious since it came up the other day as an unregisted domain, and today something about an upgrade...

Looks like they're upgrading and having problems doing so...it's taking longer because of the holiday weekend and limited support is available.

We wheeled with a couple guys from that club on Sat. very cool people, hopefully the site will be up soon, they have some good vids of us.

Jeramy is changing to a whole new program and server, (I think) and, says it should be up and running by some time tonight. I hope.

I was wondering if he had sold it due to it being too much work... Jeremy has done a great job with it so far... hopefully this upgrade is for the best.

The site has been having some major issues, so although the upgrade is taking awhile, it was sorely needed. Now if turbododge.com could also get its gremlins fixed, everything would be right with the world.

From Jeremy-
"Ok, the import is giving us a great deal of trouble, so MJ will now reside at www.michiganjeepers.net for the time being so that users may continue to communicate until the import is completed.

You may still use the other jeep sites, but MJ will not be fully converted until we can figure out the import issues. I will make the announcements as I learn more information so that everyone is prepared.

One thing I did discover, is that PMs WILL NOT MOVE WITH THE IMPORT!!!. I know that kind of sucks, but the new PM system is much more robust, and there is just no way for the existing PMs to be imported. So, what I urge you all to do is print out or jot down the info you may need in your PMs over the next day or so. Because of this though, even when we do move to the new system I will leave this site up for a few weeks so that people can login and get their PMs in the event they missed this announcement. But, don't **** and moan about it, it is just one of those things that has to happen. So get what you need out of there.

Otherwise, everything else has went well, and half of the import has worked as planned. Please do NOT try to sign up on the new MJ site though, because it can, and probably will corrupt your user account, and I can not make any promises as to whether or not you will be able to regain control of your old name or not. So you have been warned, don't [censored] with the new MJ site until I say it is safe to do so."

He's be working on the American Jeepers concept, with Ohio Jeepers, Texas Jeepers, ect, all tied together with the same usernames and is running into problems tying it in to the existing database.

To find the boards, just go to MichiganJeepers.net, as stated above.

Back