• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hanging harness

mann650

NAXJA Forum User
I looked under my jeep the other day trying to find out why my rear speakers won't work and found a harness from the realays under the dash disconected. I also found a harness coming from the fire wall that seems like it would fit but dosen't. Does anyone know what this could be? My rear speakers don't work and my heating controls are not lit (although I don't know if they should be anyway) I have a 93 sport edition 4 speaker system and the factory manual has been no help.

As far as the heater control there should be a wire with a tiny light bulb that clips into the back of the control's bezel (face). It can accidently become detached if you go digging around back there which I assume you are with the stereo problems. Just look for the thing. Should be lit if the bulb's still good.

Can't help you with the wiring. Good luck.

Back