• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'88 Xj: Need IAC Motor O-ring Dimensions

RAVC1

NAXJA Forum User
To the best of my knowledge you get the o-ring when you purchase a new IAC motor. My motor is fine and I just cleaned it and the complete throttle body. I prefer to replace the o-ring but it may also be a proprietary size. Does anyone here know the dimensions of this o-ring?

To the best of my knowledge you get the o-ring when you purchase a new IAC motor. My motor is fine and I just cleaned it and the complete throttle body. I prefer to replace the o-ring but it may also be a proprietary size. Does anyone here know the dimensions of this o-ring?

Have you measured it, everything I've used so far has been a standard size you can p/u at Ace!

Glad you responded. No, I did not measure it yet. I will but I did not want to trust my measurements. I plan to take the throttle body, the IAC and the current o-ring to the hardware store shortly.

I called Standard Motor Products (AC12) but they do not have the dimensions.

Back