• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocky road

diabloxj

NAXJA Forum User
How is the rocky road 5" Trailblazer lift? i'm thinking about getting ride of the big jeep and my car and buying a newer XJ and just putting a 5 inch lift just for looks. i have a 4 wheeler now and i just can't pay for fixing the jeep every time i brake it now. is there any other lift that would be better ?

the RRO kit is nothing more than a Old Man Emu lift kit with a budget boost...

good times...

-Super Newb

As a wise man once said, "I would rather pleasure myself with a cheese grater than deal with RRO again."

Do yourself a favor and order from DPG or JeepinOutfitters.

Dirk Pitt said:
As a wise man once said, "I would rather pleasure myself with a cheese grater than deal with RRO again."

Do yourself a favor and order from DPG or JeepinOutfitters.

Amen to that!

Why would you spend all that money for the expensive, great quality OME springs, then ruin the whole thing by putting some of the crappiest shocks on the market with them. OME shocks go with OME springs, not DT3000's. If you want cheap shocks, get a cheap lift. Kinda retarded they would do it that way, but the uniformed market will buy it anyway thinking its a great deal because it is 5" of lift and includes OME springs. If you want a 5" lift, get a true 5" lift, but don't waste your time on a hacked up OME type setup because the quality that you pay for in the OME springs really isn't going to be there.

Just my $.02.

Oh, and do a search for Rocky Road, and you will find a lot of disappointed customers. I'm one of them.

Back