• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

End of year BBQ and Campout September 28

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
The end of year Adopt A Trail Awards BBQ is Saturday September 28 at the Discovery Center. Usually there are a few trail runs of various difficulties followed by awards and bbq at the Discovery Center

The SoCal Chapter has Green Spot Group Campground reserved for the nights of Friday, September 27 and Saturday, September 28.

Chapter members who have participate in the Adopt A Trail program will be given priority for space at the group camp.

Hope to see you there.

Dang, and I might even be in town that weekend. But, Gomer will be in pieces. Still, maybe a gonzo day / evening run with the rental car...

David Bricker / SYR

Dang, and I might even be in town that weekend. But, Gomer will be in pieces. Still, maybe a gonzo day / evening run with the rental car...

David Bricker / SYR

The campground is accessible by passenger cars. You can hop into someones passenger seat for a run.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year due to a wedding on the same day.

Folks come on out and enjoy the weekend! Use it as a shakedown rig to test new mods before Moab!

If I'm not out in Nevada pitting for #4643, I'll be up for this.

I should be able to make this. I just finished putting together my new XJ and drove it last night. It is going out this Saturday for an alignment, and this event will be a good time for a test run.

I know some plans have changed for this weekend. Come on up for some free camping and food at the AAT bbq.

Anyone else?
I need to get a head count.

I will not be able to make it. Not even sure at this point if I'm coming to LA that weekend. But even if I do get to LA, I will be up to my neck in Gomer repairs. Sorry, would have liked to attend.

David Bricker / SYR

Not making it, Because Racecar... I'll be in Phoenix.

Sorry!

Anyone camping for the weekend? If no one is interested I may cancel the campground reservation.

Come on out folks! Green spot is a great site and the weekend will be a good time.

You guys talk about wanting to wheel but when it comes down to it so many never show up. :-/

If it weren't for my friend's wedding I would be there.

Good way to escape the heat this weekend.

I'm going up Saturday for the bbq and camping Saturday night.

Back