• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Earn AAT hours surfing the web

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Hi.

Thank you for your response and interest in gaining some extra Adopt-a-Trail Volunteer hours.X We have over nine field projects moving forward.

Here is another way to earn some more Volunteer hours;

I have a special project that needs our attention-all you need is a computer and internet access (if you're reading this, you're in!).

I need anyone and everyone that would like to help out to research any motorized Adopt-a-Trail Program in the world!

I need to know what these Adopt-a-Trail Programs do in regards to safety, etiquette, signs, uniforms, forms, program perks, equipment, training, mission statements, agencies involved (private or public lands), size of the programs and the work their Volunteers do.

Also, looking for researching off-highway vehicle damage.X Methodologies used for restoration of OHV damaged area.X Specific techniques, imported materials used, equipment required, barricades and any organic materials that are used.X

Thank you very much,

Greg.X X

Back