• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2N49 workday Sunday April 7

Ooh and the family was with you?

Much easier to replace a Jeep than to replace people!!

I think we'll mark your absence yesterday "excused"!

Ooh and the family was with you?

Much easier to replace a Jeep than to replace people!!

I think we'll mark your absence yesterday "excused"!

Thanks Carol lol.
Oh no I was alone. Thank god no one was with me inside at the time. Stating my family was glad I was ok too. The officer said it looked like i might of rolled 5-6 times, but i think it was 2-3 at least.
I was really looking forward to coming Sunday to the AAT meet; but i will have the Jeep running soon. I am bumbed though becouase i think i will miss So Cal Fest, unless i can get a new jeep by this weekend to swap suspension parts. Worst thing is i might just ride with Trevor on the trails and drive the Tahoe up and at least enjoy the festival.

"Worst thing is I might just ride with Trevor"... LOL, he seems like he'd be okay to ride with... if that's the worst thing, you're all good!

I know, you meant "worst case", but it made me laugh, and I needed that. Do what you've gotta do, and if it comes down to it, I'm sure someone will cough up a spare seat for the day's trails...

"Worst thing is I might just ride with Trevor"... LOL, he seems like he'd be okay to ride with... if that's the worst thing, you're all good!

I know, you meant "worst case", but it made me laugh, and I needed that. Do what you've gotta do, and if it comes down to it, I'm sure someone will cough up a spare seat for the day's trails...

LMAO My bad Trevor. Yes your right Carol " Worst Case" But i might at least have a stock XJ for SoCalFest... any Jeep is better then no Jeep right? I am not wasting any time, going to go look at a XJ tonight. Looking for a stock 91-96 XJ this time. Let me know if you hear about a great deal.

Good luck in your search. And remember... MOST Jeeps (but not ALL Jeeps!) are better than no Jeep! Don't set yourself up for a nightmare just to get another XJ in your driveway.

When is the next trail cleanup? Id like to try and make one of these?

We'll be doing 2N04 the Sunday after SoCalFest, 4/28; that's the one on the East side of Big Bear. There will probably be another cleanup on 2N49 (the one off 215) next month some time, some how.

Back