• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holcomb Creek Sunday June 12

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Come help get this trail opened this year!

I'll be heading up Sunday to help My Jeep Rocks with trail work on Holcomb.

More details later on tonight.

Also i think SO CAL BRONCOs is doing some work up there too. Not sure when, but i heard they were

Danny Bogner, a SoCal Bronco member, was recently certified on the Sweco trail dozer and has done some work up there recently.

A lot of clubs have helped out. It would be great if SoCal NAXJA could contribute also.

Rig Requirements are 33's and at least one locker

Please be sure to bring the following:
Hard hats-REQUIRED
Boots-REQUIRED
Gloves-REQUIRED
Long sleeve shirts-REQUIRED
Lots of water
lunch
any tools you may have (shovels, picks, trimmers, rock bars, etc)

Also keep in mind that the only way we'll ever get to have more fun, sexy trails to work on is if we put the extra effort in on this call outs. Show the SBNF that we're kick ass and they'll respond.

So...

Do we kick ass?

If you are planning on going please RSVP so the crew leaders can plan accordingly.

Meeting location details are being worked out depending on number of people/rigs.

I might come up with the 4 year old if kids are allowed on this one.

I'd be there but I'm broke and Sundays are generally no good for me anyways.

No 33s, and friends that moved to VA are in town or I'd steal a Jeep that DID have 33s.

It was fun as usual, one rig had a broken u joint in the morning so we fixed that and then at the end of the day on white mountain his track bar mount sheered in half so we had to turn back to bb with ratchet straps holding it together.

We saw a lot of forest activity and NO illegal camp fires!! :)

Back