• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of goodies. !!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
1. OME cs033ra 3.5" medium load leafs. New with new Moog bushings, never installed. 200$-SOLD
2. Bulldog 10014 8000# winch with synthetic rope. New in box, sacrifice at 400$
3. Used RaDesigns manual shift control for aw4. 40$-SOLD
4. KJ based rear disc conversion. Complete with new rotors and pads, jy calipers, and zj prop. valve. Backing plates had the ebrake guides shaved(?). You'll need backing plates if you want to keep the parking brake. 70$
5. Skyjacker extreme drop Pitman arm(used). Deep drop for 6"+ lifts. This thing is beefy. 40$
6. RE 3.5" coils lightly used. 40$
7. Commander XK headlights, chrome reflectors/black background. Trimmed down for install into an XJ, then changed my mind again. Never used. 40$
8. Complete dark blue header panel and chrome grille off an 87 MJ. Paint is faded but no cracks except a small split in the drivers corner marker. 40$
....one last oddity:I also have a grey spare tire cover out of an 00...for a full-sized spare. I've never seen one before but I compared it to another I have and it's clearly large. Dunno if they are worth anything but it's worthless to me.make offer.
ADDED:
-1 pair 29 spline 8.25 shafts great shape-30$
-1 pair RE/rxj507 monotube rear shocks for 4-6" lift..lightly used bushings in great shape-40$
---Advance Adapters HD slip yoke eliminator kit for 231, NEW IN BOX! 150$

First responses are first served. More to come.
Rich

Bumping for last chance! I'm nearly packed and shoving off first thing Saturday morning!

Last edited:
I might be interested in the leaf springs.

I still have them, still with the shipping tags on them. They have not even had the bushings pressed in yet. I can do that for you if you want, or just bring it all along with me. Think on it and let me know, I'll be packing this week!
Rich

Dang so much want on those leafs and coils but im not gonna be there ugh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dang so much want on those leafs and coils but im not gonna be there ugh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Leafs are sold, but if you still want the coils and any attendees near you are willing to meet up after, I can bring them and you can PayPal me whenever.
Rich

Back