• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator Express heater core

kjc1972

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any experience yes radiator express copper heater core I was thinking about buying one but I've had mediocre experience with radiator Express radiators.

Well I decided to buy one for the hell of it it's made by thermal solutions manufacturing part number is 399233 it's made in Mexico quality doesn't look that great the solder joints are excessive where the core meets the end plates but it seems fairly heavy duty I don't have it put in yet but I'm hoping it works better than the one I've got which is just the cheapest I could find on RockAuto from 4 years ago I don't think it's worth 150 bucks but for copper heater core what other options do you have I didn't put pictures up but I have no clue how to do that

Interesting to hear that its Thermal Solutions. Thermal Solutions makes a wide range of heat exchanger products, so it should be ok.

Back