• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nut Straps Needed

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I finally got a gas tank skid this past weekend and realized that I didnt have the factory Nut Straps inside the frame rails to mount it. So, before I go trying to make something, does anyone have them laying around?
I know that they wont be that hard to make, but I have ALOT to do before the next trail run, and with funds being short and time being shorter, I am hoping that someone will have a set for me.

PM me if ya got'em.

Thanks

If my back is better tomorrow and can actually get some work done I will see if I can find a set or pull off of my 89..When you going out again?

prolly wont be for a few weeks. I am trying to scrounge up the cash for my new JCR bumpers front and rear and SYE before the next trip.
PM me and maybe we can work something out for shipping to Tucson???

WoooHoooo, sold parts jeep. Now have cash for SYE. Going to order the PORC kit. now what can I sell next????????????????

:wow:

Back