• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Houston Area Lunch

What are you going to be in my neck of the woods?

I would be more than willing but I don't know a good place... maybe Spring Creek.

I won't be in the area anytime soon. I just want to find out who in your neck of the woods pays attention to this forum and is willing to go to lunch once a week or month with others in your area.

Ok well thats great. Lets see who all post up and then us local guys will try and work something out I guess.

I travel down to Houston/Austin/San Antonio about once a month....I could occasionally meet you guys as well. Of course I will be in a rental car not my jeep.

i'll be back on the west side of houston in a week for the summer

Ok well thats a start so far... Lets keep the ideas coming.

Well I live in the Woodlands... That close enough?

I live down south between Hobby Airport and Pasadena, just off I-45, it's right on the way to the Galveston beach!:laugh3:

I commute on some week days only, to 290 at Beltway 8, near 249 and Beltway 8 at Fairbanks No Houston Rd. (near the race track)

My shop is in Pasadena, on So. Shaver just north of Spencer Hyw.

Several places on Spencer Hyw and I-45 in the area.

Beyond a food meet and great, I have wondered about a spare parts swap meet one weekend day at my shop. Just a thought, no firm plans. There are also some JYd's in the area that might be worth inspecting on-mas, on a saturday, LOL!

Last edited:
Back