• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AZ: Parting XJ project (Vortec drivetrain, built axles, etc)

Blatant

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all: I've decided to part the 1986 XJ project I started several months ago. I was hoping someone would want the entire project, but no takers so here goes:

-- 1986 XJ Cherokee, four-door. The body is in near-perfect condition, already primed and ready for paint. All glass, doors, dash, etc. are there. Interior is all there, but has been completely gutted for cleanup, coating, etc. All drivetrain is pulled. Has good title. $500/offer.

-- Chevy 4.3 Vortec, 4l60e (OD auto tranny) and np233 (driver drop) case. All were pulled from a rolled 2003 S-10 Blazer with less than 20k miles. Also have 4.3 exhaust and complete stock Blazer wiring harness and ecu. $1,500 for full drivetrain. On stand waiting to load on your truck. Prefer to sell whole.

-- 1978 F250 hp44 front axle, brand new rebuild with 0 miles, hd housing, eight-lug, full-float. Full-width, brand-new Detroit locker, brand-new 5.13 gears, all new seals, bearings, ball joints, etc. Both flat knuckles, drilled and tapped. Setup for leaf spring front; bolt into any rig wih 31.5 spring centers. 1330 yoke. All you need is high steer arms and fill it with oil. $1,500 (if you price it, you can't come close to building this axle for that).

-- Rear axle is a standard D60, it's been disassembled and cleaned, but needs brakes, gears and locker (was planning discs, 5.13s and welded). Full-width, 8-lug. $125. (have all old parts if you want them, minus brakes)

If someone wants the entire project for $3,500, I'll throw in four (4) nearly new Rancho 9012 shocks and a set of nearly new Rancho 44044 leaf springs.

Various other odds and ends (904 auto tranny, 14-bolt sf housing, remnants of old 2.8 V6, etc.) that I can sell or throw in as a package deal.

I would trade the entire project plus cash for a built 4Runner. Prices are pretty set; if I can't get those prices I'll just keep the parts and build the project. All parts are in my garage in Gilbert, AZ. Will not ship.

Contact me directly at [email protected] or [email protected] Feel free to call: 480.236.5257. First folks with cash in my hand get parts. Thanks for reading; can provide photos of any/all parts.
dion

Back