• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a dump

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
The house we bought has a 2 car garage and for whatever reason, the PO built a wall between the 2 bays and sheet rocked it. I am almost done tearing it out now. I need to know if there's a dump I can take the sheet rock and 2x4 to? Can anyone suggest somewhere? I am actually renting a 17 footer for the move tomorrow so if there is a place I can take the stuff to tomorrow afternoon, I could probably load it up in the uhaul and run it over since I don't have a truck. Thanks.

colon_blow_red_cropped_2.jpg

Thank you. Do you know if they're open Saturdays? Does it cost me to take stuff there?

You don't happen to know a number or address for this place do you? There a few places with Waste in their name in the book. I'm hoping one of them is open tomorrow. Thanks for info.

i can give you directions to get there, i cannot find them either but i do know that they are open on weekends i was just there last saturday.

from I-25 southbound, take the Circle drive exit, turn left onto circle, take the next left after the interstate bridge, Janitell road. take this road and make a left at Four Seasons drive, take that until it dead ends, go right, it is at the end of the road on the right, I-25 should be directly on your left.

Last edited:
Back