• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Lol
a313d4d6eb4aada5b0f00dc779b73f4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Went to the pet store to get a bag of dog food...

Kid at register is wearing a mask and gloves.
He keeps taking the mask off his face to answer the phone.
Then the woman in line ahead of me has a bunch of coupons... she proceeds to argue with him over the $1 coupon on a bag of cat treats when she is spending $90 on food, treats and toys. He then handles the coupons and her receipt.
He then helps me wearing the same gloves...
If you are going to go full Coronatard... at least try and understand how all that PPE works.

630 pm eastern, we draw the winner of the yeti 110 cooler on the mwc fb page. At 7 pm we will draw the individual prize winners for the march membership drive on the national naxja facebook page.

Tune in!

mac ‘eastern time’ gyvr

Went to Home Depot yesterday to rent the insulation blower. They would not rent it to me because of the dreaded Covid. The people in line were all over each other, the guy at the rental desk was handling a customer's phone, none of the credit card machines were being cleaned.
Such a joke.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

:wave:

Got ours also, going into savings. Unless an emergency arises, we dint need it since we are both still working. Still pretty much normal for us other then not dining out. Next year I might use some of it for a new firearm or bow. I like the henry long ranger in .223/.556.

I guess you can say my covid stimulus is going into tires and boat slip rental.

How is everyone doing? It is pretty crazy, we are "safe at home" but can still go out for essentials, and even non-essentials.

I have been able to get some long-term projects done but am slowly running out of stuff to work on.

Ready for Normal again! We might need to plan a fall wheeling trip.

So happy to be here in AZ instead of Illinois. Start of this NF road is 10 minutes of side streets away

f0e509c2116222686f2117c161c14a2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why the hell does tapatalk post one image humongous and another normal?

Last edited:
Surviving....

Ready for normal...

Whatever that is now...

mac 'staying alive' gyvr

Living a normal life for the most part. Watched a guy at menards wearing gloves and a mask take his glasses off and wipe his eyebrow area with his gloves.

I can’t wait for this to be over so my oldest can stay the night at my moms or my wife’s parents again. Other then not dining out and her staying over, nothing has really changed for us despite my wife and her mom being nurses in a hospital.

Anyone getting any projects done?

Couple of motorcycles. One is a 82 GS850G which was a barnfind. Sat under a barn since 95 not running. Carbs were fully torn down, dipped and rebuilt with new jets and o-rings, tires, valve adjustment, blah blah blah. Waiting on intake boots for both the head and airbox to come in to finish it up. Took a while to troubleshoot an ignition issue with the two center cylinders dead. Turned out to be the part everyone swore couldn't be the issue. But it's at least getting fire on all 4 cylinder now.

The other is a 03 TW200 which I just let sit too long with ethanol gas in it. The tiny micro jets it has for it's little engine get clogged easily, and the pilot jet is nearly impossible to clean out once it's clogged. Just waiting on new jets and intake boots for both the head and airbox because those are so worn out I don't think they sell very well on the carb anymore.

Back