• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Greetings from Albuquerque! I am in your area.

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
I am in Oceanside for a few days, if anybody is in the area and wants to grab a beer. Staying at an RV Resort called Paradise By The Sea.

Cool thing, the model of my new travel trailer is "Cherokee".

I have stayed there a couple of times. There's a pretty good coalfire pizza place a short walk up the street.

You still in town?

Today is our last day. We pull out tomorrow morning and head towards Pahrump, then Vegas, then home.

I have stayed there a couple of times. There's a pretty good coalfire pizza place a short walk up the street.

You still in town?

Naxja event on your way home.

Stop by JV. We'll be there Friday-Mon.

I wish we could. Meeting family in Nevada Friday and Saturday. Have to be home by mid-day Monday so my wife can go to work.

Naxja event on your way home.

Stop by JV. We'll be there Friday-Mon.

Wish I'd seen this post earlier and rolled down for dinner.

Glenn, I'm in Vegas today (Friday) and Saturday. I have some free time, particularly Saturday afternoon before 6:00pm. Northwest side (Summerlin). Got time to meet for a beer?

David Bricker / SYR - LAS

Sounds good! We will pull out of Pahrump by 11. We have an RV spot reserved at Circus Circus for tonight. We should arrive there by 1, and have a few hours to kill before I hook up with my brother for more beers. :cheers:
I will PM you my number so we can coordinate via txt.

Glenn, I'm in Vegas today (Friday) and Saturday. I have some free time, particularly Saturday afternoon before 6:00pm. Northwest side (Summerlin). Got time to meet for a beer?

David Bricker / SYR - LAS

Back