• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 97 XJ Sport 4.0L Des Moines

SkatingPenguin

NAXJA Forum User
I’m looking to sell “AS IS” or part out. I’d prefer to move it all at once $1500.00 OR BEST OFFER. If you have interest, please contact me via email with “97 Cherokee” in the Subject Line. Comment or Private Message me with phone # or email and I’ll follow up as I don’t have to time to take many calls turning the day. You can also let me know if you are interested in purchasing “AS IS” or just parts.

1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0L
Original owner & have copies of all work receipts and maintenance
231,719 miles still all stock/no modifications
‘97 Jeep I’d say the interior is in pretty good shape. [one 2-3-inch slice in driver seat(side)]
Have not had any issues with engine or transmission
Rust: Rocker panels gone, some on passenger rear wheel well, some underside frame
Damage: driver side front end (seen in photo) to bumper, frame at steering box, rear hatch upper left corner bent in (i.e. Tornado 2007 St. Paul MN, also reason for small hail dimples on roof/hood)
Paint: faded

I’ve tried to list everything I can think of about the Jeep here other than some other small projects I wanted to get around to. I’ve also tried to provide as many photos as possible to show the condition, where any rust and our damage is as well. Lastly, I have all the documents from service and repairs, as well as a spreadsheet, which I can provide if needed to a potential buyer.

also have this posted on Craiglist in Des Moines Iowa and CherokeeForum.com. Didn't see a way to attach photos here so if youd like some I can send those via email.

Thanks for Looking

Back