• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive!

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
We are having our Fourth annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 250 new and renewal NAXJA memberships during the month of March. Last years drive brought in 225 total memberships and renewals! Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.

March Membership Drive Raffle

NAXJA will be giving away an Adventure Package. It will include a Recovery Kit from Masterpull and a Lowrance XOG GPS. Everyone who joins NAXJA and everyone who renews their NAXJA membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be.​

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 250 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a NAXJA T-shirt to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, how about we go on a black name hunt, and prod, harass, coerce (nicely, of course ).......or just ask, them to join. March is the Month, so let's go out there and get it done!!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys lets do this.... We have ALOT of black names in this chapter. Lets get those names RED and come out on top! This is a good time to show that a new/young chapter can buid itself up. Plus the more paid members we have in the chapter can help us out in the long run with elections at the national level.

Plus we have the biggest chapter so be on the look for new member on the roads, shopping, and where ever you go.

So any of you black names wanna enjoy the perks of being a red member?

Come on now guys, its not even that expensive, and it supports the site and club you love so much.

It's been a couple years since I was a paid member...looks like this is a good time to change that. ;)

How much and where do I send payment?

Got it, thanks....it's been 5 years since I was paid member and I didn't know if they had the chapters doing it now or not...it's changed quite a bit since then. :)

Well that one... come on you slackers.

I sent a money order off Thursday (I refuse to use PayPal) so hopefully it'll be updated this month.

Back