• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New 33 gallon 6 hp compressor for sale

XJ Dad

NAXJA Forum User
I know it seems like I'm selling alot of stuff, well, I guess I am. I'm in the Marine Corps and I'm trying to go recruiting and I don't really want to move everything, plus I have way too much stuff in my garage. I have a brand new 33 gallon 6 hp Sears Craftsman air compressor for sale. It is brand new. I took it out of the box and ran it once to make sure it worked and it has been sitting since. I bought it a couple months ago. It sells for $330 or something like that new. It is model that stands up right. I'm asking $250 or best offer for it. I also have a 3/8" drive air ratchet, 1/2" drive impact gun, and an air hammer set that are all in a hard case from Craftsmen that I'm selling for best offer. I was thinking like $75, they are still new never used in the wrapping and case. I also have a Snap on sandblaster, the one that has the 4 lb reservoir attached to the gun. It is used but in good condition. I'll take $50 for that, it sells for like $130. Please pm me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you.
Wade

I meant to email you back. I'm at work right now, so I'll look when I get home and send you an email with the numbers.
Wade

Here's a package deal. 33 gallon 6 hp compressor, hose, 3/8" drive air ratchet, 1/2" drive impact gun, air hammer, $20 accessory package with an air gun, hose, fittings, tire attachment, and some other things, all of this is brand new for $250. I'll be heading up to Costa Mesa on Friday around noon and on Sunday sometime also. I could meet you if you would like to pick this stuff up. It would make a good present.
Wade

Looks like everything is sold except the Sandblaster. Karstic is getting it tomorrow. Great Christmas present. Thanks Karstic. Still have the sandblaster for $50 if anyone is interested.
Wade

Back