• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM WJ rotors, used $40

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Did a brake job for someone, they wanted the rotors replaced instead of resurfaced. Rotors were replaced at the dealer 6 months before, and the pads were only 50% worn when I pulled it apart. I still haven't figured out why she had me do the brakes and replace everything :dunno: These are front rotors.

I can have them resurfaced for an additional 10$ if you want. No grooves, no lip on the outside edge. I'll take them into the shop and mic them if someone is interested.

DSCF3648.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, PM Nick (Jeepcherokeeboy99)

I think he's planning on WJ swap.

She didnt happen to replace the knuckles and calipers did she?? haha.

*bump* I'll resurface em for free, 40 bucks ready to bolt on.

If those have already been drilled and ready to go on to my xj Ill take em.

*bump* I'll resurface em for free, 40 bucks ready to bolt on.

For clarification, you have a pair of front rotors for a WJ that you will resurface for a total of $40? Are they out in Torrence? If we can find a way to get them into the IE then I will take them.

ya I'm just piecing together parts to do the WJ swap. Ill let ya know on these. Don't hesitate to sell to someone else though.

For clarification, you have a pair of front rotors for a WJ that you will resurface for a total of $40? Are they out in Torrence? If we can find a way to get them into the IE then I will take them.

yes, they are mopar rotors and i'll get em turned at work before I hand em off to the buyer.

yes, they are mopar rotors and i'll get em turned at work before I hand em off to the buyer.

So they are in Torrance? I will take them either way. Just let me know how you want to do payment. Paypal works for me.

torrance or gardena, they're at my moms place in gardena but i can take them to torrance if need be.

torrance or gardena, they're at my moms place in gardena but i can take them to torrance if need be.

Either location isn't helpful for me since I'm out in Yucaipa. We will need to get a parts train going. Since I'm in no hurry to get them it shouldn't be an issue. Shoot me a PM on how you want payment.

Back