• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse Panel Connector

RavenMocker

NAXJA Forum User
Im still working on my 97+ dash, engine, AW4 conversion. I am looking for a the fuse box diagram for an 1998 XJ Limited. I have found tons of diagrams with the fuses and relays listed but non with the female to male connectors. Anyone know of a one that I can cut and paste for reference while installing the wiring harness?

Maybe a pic, I'm having a hard time understanding what your refering to? Are you even asking about the PDC or the interior panel?

Its the fuse box on the passengers side. Im having issues loading a pic... but if you look at a diagram on the upper fuse box you will see C1, C2, C3... etc... Im trying to find out what plugs into each.

That's all in the FSM but it will take some work to put all that info together as it's on multiple pages.

Depending on what version/format you find, mine is section 8W-80 for what you are looking for.

Back