• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train....From HB to Ontario/Riverside

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Hey guys....need to pick up some shafts (hehehehe) from CLEAN-RC and get them to Riverside.....can anyone help?

Im at work in upland right now heading out to riverside to pick up some parts tonight can help you out if still needed

I work in Anaheim (close to 91 & 55) and live in Corona. I can take them. I leave work here at 4:30. Let me know if you need assistance.
gr_driving3.gif

XJMilan said:
I work in Anaheim (close to 91 & 55) and live in Corona. I can take them. I leave work here at 4:30. Let me know if you need assistance.
gr_driving3.gif

PM Sent....

Ok so Grant is comming down to drop some parts, and I will have the parts ready for the train to Billy.. Tony let me know if he still needs this, as I have not heard back from Robert K or Billy yet...

Clean-RC said:
Ok so Grant is comming down to drop some parts, and I will have the parts ready for the train to Billy.. Tony let me know if he still needs this, as I have not heard back from Robert K or Billy yet...

Grant has the long side waggy shaft for billy....

From PM'ing with Tony it looks like I am going to get these to him from Anaheim to Corona so here is my number for whomever needs to get in contact with me. If something changes let me know.

Rob
909-374-0734

XJMilan said:
From PM'ing with Tony it looks like I am going to get these to him from Anaheim to Corona so here is my number for whomever needs to get in contact with me. If something changes let me know.

Rob
909-374-0734

Damn, I've got the shaft! ;)

Rob,

I'm just before Imperial on La Palma. If you head east on La Palma, the signal just prior to the In N Out center, across from Wescom, go right. I'm the second row of buildings back and will be here until 5P. Black XJ in front of the shop. 5584 E. La Palma. Office # is 714-970-6315.

Just found out these parts are no longer necessary.....he found some new ones!

Good to see he found the parts he needs. Looks like you get to keep that one for now Grant. That is until Scott needs it back.:D

Back