• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

BridgeWreck1800.jpg

Funny you should mention that....I got my blankie stuck in my subaru hatch. Is the removal procedure the same as an XJ?

No it is not. First find a BFH. Now start at the right tail light an beat it like a ex-wife. Now sell the damn thing an buy a jeep.

Have a nice day

LOL!!

Gotta at least have the bumper sticker: "Subarus--They're not just for Lesbians anymore"

I think you'd be shocked where a stock 2020 Forester has been :D

With less than a thousand miles on it, it did reward mine!

Today, with 13k on it, drive all over Big Pine area, lunch at Jawbone, and had to hit Lytle Creek via Swarthout and Sheep Creek due to some disgusting I15 closure.

Silly jeeps. 32mpg round trip including wheeling.

That got to hurt!

Sidewaysstarion, there is a question I have been meaning to ask for a long time, have you heard of a car known as a Starion? Just curious of how you got the name.

The Starions had some of the best fenders from the 80s. BMW M3s come to mind as another car with great fenders. They were an angular throwback to the muscle car era. Just needed a V8 rumble to finish the job.

That got to hurt!

Sidewaysstarion, there is a question I have been meaning to ask for a long time, have you heard of a car known as a Starion? Just curious of how you got the name.

Yep, that's how he got his name...

I had the predecessor to the Starion, and almost bought a Starion after that, in the day.

David Bricker / SYR

Yep, that's how he got his name...

I had the predecessor to the Starion, and almost bought a Starion after that, in the day.

David Bricker / SYR

In the Virgin Islands, I have been sideways a number of times on those winding roads in a Starion. When the back tries to pass the front, we call it fishtail.

Back