• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great time at Chicago NAXJA meat off.

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Great food and good entertainment (thanks to Beez and Bgcntry)
Thanks alot Gill, for a great time.
BTW Scott, did you get home OK, I noticed you were leaking some brake fluid.

Agreed.
Good time and (mostly) good people.
Gil is one hell of a host.
Good to see you all.
Thanks for tolerating my noise.
Hasta.

Gil, Thanks for the great time. Had a blast. BG, I'm prayin' for ya! :greensmok: Beez, let me know when I can pick up the hitch. Intrepid, Chi, Les, Dug and everyone else, great seein and meetin you all. Can't wait for NAC! Or the next Pub crawl/Beez worship day! :party:

Thanks to all for stoppin by....
My Daughter is still awake and wired...
My wife and I are exhausted...
Enjoyed the company...
Big thanks to everyone...

Gil "ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz" Bullycatz

Thanks to Gil for hosting the aprty, had a good time (for the most part)

Thanks to Beezil for showing up because if he wasn' there one would have showed... We are all so hardcore now, we have been to a "beezil party."

Good to meet certain people and even better to see those I had missed for so long.

My attorneys will be contacting Beezil about a sttlement for violating me, I think I have been irroversibly scarred.... I am no longer able to function as a man.

Thanks Gil, for hosting an excellent party with some unbeatable meat! Had a great time with old friends and meeting new ones. Nice pics Jeff, but why do half of them look like a "Hair Club for Men" meeting? :D

just woke up....

I don't know how, but I narrowly escaped a hang-over.......

AWESOME meat!

awesome time!

thanks much gil.

I enjoyed seeing you peopleS again, and enjoyed meeting some guys I've smarted off to on JU......no one kicked my ass or poured beer over my head, and thats always nice.

lets do it again!

Almost forgot....

A big public THANK YOU...

to my bud Eddie who manned the grill for a bunch of fawkers he'd never met...

to everyone that helped with setting up, special thx to Kid4lyf for use of the OBA, Tanya for steppin up even tho injured, Lesslimited for snack trays and anyone else I might've missed or forgotten...

to Grasseater for cookin fuel...

to the baldy twins for an early start lugging stuff around the house and keeping me from stressin...

to ChiXJeff for taking and posting a pic of me with someone other than my wife... The wife's gonna kick your arse :D

Gil "going out for dinner" Bullycatz

kid4lyf said:
thanks to Beez
IntrepidXJ said:
got lots of dirt on beez :roflmao:
Urban Redneck said:
Beez, let me know when I can pick up the hitch.
Urban Redneck said:
Beez worship day!
notorious DUG said:
My attorneys will be contacting Beezil
notorious DUG said:
Thanks to Beezil for showing up because if he wasn' there one would have showed... We are all so hardcore now, we have been to a "beezil party."

Sounds like y'all had a great time. I wish I could have driven up to spend some time with Beezil too. :rolleyes:

why do half of them look like a "Hair Club for Beezil" meeting?

Hmmmmm, I'll give ya one guess. ;)

Hey Beezil, was that you rocking us?

Funny, when I woke up this morning my garage was a No Parking Zone.

Thanks Gil, had a great time. Eddie really knows how to handle your meat!

Nice to meet everyone.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Wish we could have been there. I think a pub crawl in order real soon. We will be having a BBQ this summer. Hope you guys are prepared to drive into the country. Sean finally got released from the hospital this morning.

BTW Mrs BGcountry the hospital bed needed a little more cushion.

Sean is kind of grumpy, he is complaining that every orafice on his body was violated while up there in Madison.

y'all wanna get your own barbeque/meet & greet going or ya wanna just sit around and comment on mine?

y'all gotta back away from the 'puter, stick your heads outside, hang with some buds and drink some beers...

Aimed at no one directly...Just all you Bee-yotches out there in cyberland

;)

Gil "F---k the haters" Bullycatz

lesslimited said:
Nice pics Jeff, but why do half of them look like a "Hair Club for Men" meeting? :D

Ya got me, I have a surplus.......

ChiXJeff

Gil said:
y'all wanna get your own barbeque/meet & greet going or ya wanna just sit around and comment on mine?
My bad. I forgot this was a private thread. Oh, wait, it's not.

No haters on this thread.:)

If my rig were running then I probably WOULD get out. But I got a month's worth of partying with my buds in Moab last week.

It really does sound like y'all had a great time. If there were more than 2 people in Oklahoma on NAXJA (myself included), then I would love to have a BBQ with other like mindeds. Send some NAXJAers down my way and I'll throw one. How much shipped to 73047?

Okie "wishin' I lived in Chicago so I could cuddle with Beez" Terry

Bumbed out that I missed it, looks like it was a good time. I was thinking of coming down but didn't say much because I knew I was going to be busy but was hoping to finish some things up early and be able to make it. I wound up spending the day finishing up some mods on my Ford. Would love to come down soon and do some burn outs in front of Beezil's house.

B-loose

Back