• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where spot are you in?

76.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

audiobook.jpg

No!!! Why, Mitch??

It's a bit of a story, but in short my girlfriend was hit by a truck while she was in the street marking underground cabling. She's OK, but has all of these little things that hurt now. We did a quick wheelin' trip with Mark 2 weekends ago, and she was sore for days after the 3 hour trip. The whole point of this trip was to expose her to wheelin' and have a great time doing something I love with someone I love. Since she doesn't want to go, because of the pain involved in being bounced around, I lost the excitement of going, since I'd be by my self.

Agreed. I am sorry to hear it Mitch, but you're doing the right thing.

What're the rest of us? Chopped liver?

Seriously though, glad the GF wasn't more seriously injured.
Yea, a couple people said that I should go anyway - but I'd be at my camp site all alone and wishing she was there :( I'm glad she wasn't hurt too badly either - it could have gone so much more terribly.

Agreed. I am sorry to hear it Mitch, but you're doing the right thing.
Thanks Carol. I'm hoping that I can do some of these trail maintenance things that Geoff is always hosting this year - it would at least get me and the Jeep out into the wilderness. Sadly, Jenny won't be coming to any of them any time soon.

Yea, a couple people said that I should go anyway - but I'd be at my camp site all alone and wishing she was there :( I'm glad she wasn't hurt too badly either - it could have gone so much more terribly.

Why would you be alone? there is going to be how many jeepers in and around your campsite? Hell you can come hang out at my campsite if you want to, it's going to be a :party:

Back