• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

At a loss

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
the double standard wins!! You can say what you will about christians and jews, just not about the muslims. J two muslim women meet at the market. Sheeba says to Dianna how is Ishmial? Oh, he's a marter. Dianna asks Sheeba, how is Fatima? Oh, she's a marter. Oh, Dianna replies, they blow up so quickly these days.:looney:

Naw, piss on one instead. Wait...better yet have a pig do it!

Or, I could eat the pig, then....well...ya know...

for words:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/ptech/10/20/littlebigplanet.delay/index.html

I mean seriously...?

Muslim = :rattle:?

"...contains two expressions that can be found in the Quran..."

I guess I better read and memorize the Quran so that I don't unintentionally say a word or phrase that could be found in it and end up with my head cut off....

lolz

849-MuhammadDrawing.gif

The same could be said for women, blacks, gays and liberals of all shapes and colors. Freedom of speech or expression only applies to them. Tolerance only applies to others.

Im a gamer and have been waiting a long time for this game to come out. Now that they pulled this stunt Im not buying it.

Im sorry if someone finds something offensive, they can simple not buy it. When we start bowing down to any group its a problem. The people who always come up with problems are never the target audience or the ones buying the items in questions.

I love seeing christians 'boycotting' marilyn manson cds or something, they never were buying them....

Back