• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Elections

Only red names can vote? I don't have permission to access the page.

I wont even be able to vote in the election for the dude to replace me! :pig:

Only red names can vote? I don't have permission to access the page.

That is corect. The membership determines the leadership of the club.

Become a member, get a vote :thumbup:

Congrats to Mark and Dave!
cheers.gif

Billy

Sorry guys - haven't been keeping up on this lately....

Congrats Billy!!!!!

Congrats Dave (man we are so F'd - hahaha)

Now I just need to figure out what I am supposed to do - hahahaha

What ever my responsibilities are as Sierra Chapter Treasurer I will make sure to run things as efficiently and straight up as possible. Thanks for your votes....

Mark

What ever my responsibilities are as Sierra Chapter Treasurer I will make sure to run things as efficiently and straight up as possible. Thanks for your votes....

Mark
:huh:

You pick up the beer tab at all meet and greets. When's the next one?

Thank you to our outgoing chapter officers and welcome and congratulations to our incoming leaders.

More like "When the nuts are running the assylum . . ."

or "I don't want to join any club that would have me as a member."

Just glad I won, would have been really bad to loose to no one!

I voted for "Present". I've never met him but I could only assume he was going to give me presents. When do the presents show up?

Thanks to all of the candidates for the commitment. Props to the elected. Won't get much now, but should make a killing on the lecture circuit after your term.:lecture:

Congrats Sierra Chapter for picking such a fine group for the BOD! I know I'm looking forward to seeing them step up and take the chapter forward.

Back