• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Getting to be about that time again.

Nominations will start on November 1st.

Elections will start on November 15th and run for two weeks.

Positions are President, Vice President, and Secretary/Treasurer. Secretary and Treasurer can be one person or two.

It's a two year term starting on January 1, 2010.

Chapter officers need to be red-letter NAXJA members. Voting will be for members only.

Start thinking about if you want to help run the chapter, or kow someone you think would be a fine asset.

:thumbup:

Well I hope this is the right place to put this? If not I can move it another thread.

I would like to nominate Billy "JeepFreak21" Masters for Sierra Chapter President.

The official nomination period starts on November 1st through November 14th, elections will begin on November 15th.

All nominees must be current NAXJA members in good standing for a minimum of 1 year.

The official process is a nominee must be nominated by a NAXJA member in good standing. The nomination must have a second, and finally the nomination must be accepted by the nominee.

Last edited:
Well I hope this is the right place to put this? If not I can move it another thread.

I would like to nominate Billy "JeepFreak21" Masters for Sierra Chapter President.

I second the nomination

I second the nomination

I accept! Thanks guys!
cheers.gif

Billy

I would like to third the nomination of Letterman as the "person who has most-decently welded on my crap and told me other good stuff to reinforce by welding other stuff to it." ...otherwise known as Chapter VP.

I'd like to nominate Mark "SharkXJ" Symons for Secratary/Treasurer.

This is the wrong thread and everyone nominated is disqualified for two years! :flamemad::flamemad:

Just kidding this is a fine place for nominations and I will second Shark Mark for Sec/Treas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back