• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE! 4 10Hole Style Stock Rims + Spare

PstrKd4BrthCntrll

NAXJA Forum User
FREE!!
4 10 hole style stock rims
-One of the rims is cracked,
-Not Mint condition, little flaking and such
-About 166K on them
-Tires are pretty such shot
1 spare
-Pretty good condition.
-Tire has good about of tread left.

Pics availible on request.
Pick-up prefered or will ship at takers expense.
I live in the ChicagoLand Area.

I could use one 10 hole to mount a fullsize spare on. How much would shipping be to 56472? If it aint much I'll toss in $5.00 for your generosity and trouble. Thanks.

Went around looking for a box to ship it in, but the closest box that i could find is 24"x24"x24 but thats too small. The next size above that is way too big. Next size under that is 16x16x16 and that would work if I have a tire shop unmount the tires. The size of the tire and rim is 2' 4" round, and about 8 inches wide and its 45lbs...

So XJFish. If you want just the rim, since your gonna mount your own spare, I can have my local tire shop take off the tire for $7. Then I could use the 16x16x16 box and shipping on that Via UPS ground to you would be about $22. So its gonna end up being around $30 give and take a little. E-mail me if your still interested. I'll give ya the best one out of the 3 I have.
[email protected]
Thanks for your interest.

Do you have the black, plastic center caps? Are you willing to part withthem?

Back