• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ parts (parting out) new thread...other jeep parts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtj1997

NAXJA Forum User
OK I've got a 99 Xj I've finished stripping. some of this will be last call, some items are already sold. The jeep had 120K miles on it. it was in a wreck, and hit a telephone pole in the rear part of the front left fender and the left rear door.the body is tweaked so hard the rear window glass is broke and the rear gate is bent. here is a list of items that are not for sale, or have already been sold:

-RF Fender
-tail lights
-turn signals, grill and headlight surounds
-front axle, front and rear drive shafts
-complete a/c system
-front fiberglass clip
-transsmission
-the engine and anything bolted to the engine is not for sale, this includes the TB, and P/S pump.
-steering gear box
-cd player
-rear axle (pending)
-Complete abs system (pending)

-jeep does not have: tow hooks, skid plates, hitch, seperate headliner speaker bar, fog lights or fog light switch,

ok the following parts are for sale off this 99 XJ:
-charcol canister $5
-stock rear shocks $5/pair
-stock rear springs $25
-stock front springs $20
-stock front and rear sway bars $20/pair $15 ea
-radiator $125 firm comes with hoses
-heater core $50 comes with hoses
-rear seat $50
-gray interior trim, some of which has been sold $10 a piece (dash is sale pending)
-front passenger door $130 firm this includes the mirror which I will not sell seperatly. (PLEASE DO NOT ASK)
-front drivers door $100 seems ok possibly bent. again same with the mirror.
-rear doors. left rear is not good for much $40
right is perfect $75
-rear quarter glass, factory tint. $75 pair
-rear lift gate latch, hindges, power lock, or wiper motor. $15/a part $40 for all internals
-sun visors lighted $25 shipped
-carpet $free will not ship
-floor mats Stained $10
-crime guard keyless entry and security $25
-rear door seals $15
-3 wheels left one brand new, with stock gsa on it $25 ea for the wheels. $60 for the brand new tire and wheel
-gas tank $50
-sending unit $125
-roof rack rails $10
-muffler and tail pipe $25
-down pipe from header to cat $15
-steering colume $20
-washer and coolant resivors $10 ea 2 coolant and 2 washer. one set off 99, one of 95.

also avalible is the following:
-trailer hitch for 97 TJ $free small class 1&2 hitch. 1 1/4" reciver.
-3.55 gears $20 set (dana 30 and 35)
-5 gamber rims $20 (rims to be thrown out VERY soon, Last chance) rims has extensive rock rash and have been painted, they do hold air.
-4.0L auto flywheel. $free
-right side door off 95 Xj $50 not complete obo
-gas tank and sending unit $100 obo
-radiator and condensor out of 95 XJ $100 obo
-wiper motor $5
-front calipers and lines $15 pair

I would consider trades on any of the follwoing:
front 4.5" RE coils for a ZJ
4.10 or 4.56 gears for LP D30 and D35
4" rear sway bar links ZJ or TJ

all items prices are neg. I am willing to ship most things. I will do my best to ship anything I can. e-mail me for questions: [email protected]
PLEASE VEIW ALL POSTS AS YOUR QUESTION MAY GET ANSWERED IN A REPLY POST.
thanks for looking
Todd

** update ** the front clip is now up for sale $50 + shipping. please e-mail me directly so I can put you in touch with the owner.
Todd

redtj1997 said:
** update ** the front clip is now up for sale $50 + shipping. please e-mail me directly so I can put you in touch with the owner.
Todd

Sent you an email about this!

bzdel2441 said:
Sent you an email about this!

I am still waiting for his reply, i sent him an email just when he posted this ;)

ravi

there have been a couple replies first one to get the money to the person who currently owns it will get it.
Todd

redtj1997 said:
there have been a couple replies first one to get the money to the person who currently owns it will get it.
Todd
where is the money to be sent, i will paypal you the money right now i was the first one to email right??

ravi

I'm in need of the hard lines for the clutch MC. Mine are rotten and flaking to pieces. Will the 99 parts fit a 1987 4.0?

Copperhead

i got some 4.56 for a dana 35 i will trade you i would like the springs and the cd player if it is nice i will put in some money to if needed. what would shipping be to oregon.

ok I do not know who was first, if I had to say, I belive it would be you, however, the panel is not mine.

the jeep is an automatic.

I have a buyer for the springs, sorry, the cd player was sold on e-bay a couple months ago. I hate to say this, but are you willing to sell the 4.56 gears? if so e-mail me with the info on them;) [email protected]

Electric fan has already been sold sorry. I trying to keep up with everything and its hard. I'm glad this is the last one I'm doing.

Todd

I'm located about 20 min north of durham.

replied to your e-mail.

um, the seat belts seem to be in good condition. $60 shipped.
yes $20 for all 5 gamblers, that what the junk guy will give me. they are pretty beat up, but still hold air and weights. shipping them is pretty useless
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back