• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2019

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I talked with Tom (Old Man) a while back and he thought that information about a 2019 Fall Fling was posted. Damned if I can find it. Maybe it isn't so. That aside, does anyone know what dates are being planned and who is in charge? (Don't give me the line from APOCALYPSE NOW that I am in charge, because that isn't so). I am willing to help, but I need to know when. I want to invite a couple of friends that attended last year, but they also need to plan even though we are all retired. Just too many fishing trips, Vegas trips and family obligations not to plan ahead.
Sandy Steve

Fall Fling as in Moab Fall Fling? If so, that's a National BOD planned event usually in October.

The only event we have going is the annual Colorado Fest July 24-28.

I talked with Tom (Old Man) a while back and he thought that information about a 2019 Fall Fling was posted. Damned if I can find it. Maybe it isn't so. That aside, does anyone know what dates are being planned and who is in charge? (Don't give me the line from APOCALYPSE NOW that I am in charge, because that isn't so). I am willing to help, but I need to know when. I want to invite a couple of friends that attended last year, but they also need to plan even though we are all retired. Just too many fishing trips, Vegas trips and family obligations not to plan ahead.
Sandy Steve

I am the one in charge of Fall Fling, we are looking at Veterans day weekend. Probably start with Rim Rocker over to Moab but nothing set in stone yet.

Back