• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(Grind # J4.0 X4 250L-13) Anyone have this cam installed?

I’ve made my choice, Comp cams 232-4, it provides “excellent torque and good mid range power”. I wrote down all potential activities with my Jeep, trail riding and towing are two major things, but I had to keep in mind that I pass people a lot because the... frickers... for some reason think that my small town is a great place for sight seeing pine trees and going 15 under the limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another aspect for power is the exhaust. By itself, a 2.5 exhaust will give a bit of power. Now, when you open up the TB, add a 99+ Intake, you might see a bit of power and mileage increase. I did not see a difference in driving with a 60mm TB vs a 62mm TB. I did see a difference from a stock TB to a 60mm or bored straight stock TB. I would look at Dino's 4.0L site.
I did install a Cloyse DBL row on a stock motor. Its just money.

Another aspect for power is the exhaust. By itself, a 2.5 exhaust will give a bit of power. Now, when you open up the TB, add a 99+ Intake, you might see a bit of power and mileage increase. I did not see a difference in driving with a 60mm TB vs a 62mm TB. I did see a difference from a stock TB to a 60mm or bored straight stock TB. I would look at Dino's 4.0L site: http://www.jeep4.0performance.4mg.com/
I did install a Cloyse DBL row on a stock motor. Its just money.

Back