• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pre runner or regular brush gaurd

brush guard design

• normal square design

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • pre runner

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • other, desribe below

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • none

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy forbes

NAXJA Forum User
i have a custum front bumper, and i am welding a brush guard on it, i was wondering your opionions. why one is better than the other really
thanks
jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really personal preference on which you think looks better because there's really gross looking examples of both. Is this going to be something that will be beat on and used or is it just going to be for show?

If you do rocks I'd suggest a prerunner style so long as your welds can pretty much hold the weight of the vehicle when you come down off a rock at a steep angle so as not to mess your front end up.
If its just for show or will serve no discernable purpose then build whatever you like, look at some ones that are already built and design yours off that.

The square ones are useful for keeping branches and stuff out of your lights and that kind of thing so that may be a little more useful. Just make sure all your welds are good cause you don't need it falling off on the highway at 60 :p

*edit* My bad I didn't realise this thread was from 03*

Holy Poll from 3 years ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back