• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks!!

WrtusmcTJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone for setting up and running this past weekend! We had a blast and enjoyed sharing stories, beer, laughter and even some tears with everyone lol!!

John & Kari

Big thanks to everyone involved in setting up the event and the sponsors for all the donations! Jess and I had a great time out on the trail on Saturday and today helping with trail clean up.

Good times were had and a lot of Fireball was consumed.:lickout: Thanks to everyone who was involved in the planning and execution of this event. It was great meeting new peeps and doing a little wheeling.

Thanks Naxja For all the work you put in to do these events, it's much appreciated!

I'm glad were able to make it out. We made some new friends and had a great time wheeling.

I think a big shout out is deserved for Vanimal for taking his time to help Boss Cherokee get his rig off of John Bull today! That kinda support is hard to find, and shouldn't go unnoticed. Vanimals a stand up dude. (Even though it was all his fault) :D

Thanks Naxja For all the work you put in to do these events, it's much appreciated!

I'm glad were able to make it out. We made some new friends and had a great time wheeling.

I think a big shout out is deserved for Vanimal for taking his time to help Boss Cherokee get his rig off of John Bull today! That kinda support is hard to find, and shouldn't go unnoticed. Vanimals a stand up dude. (Even though it was all his fault) :D

Yeah, dan was nice enough to offer up his weekend to help Nelson. Super awesome of him.

Wish I could have stayed but had to get back for a family event. Had a great time with all of you on john bull.

I'll add my thanks to the organizers for another great event.

And I'm real glad to read that Boss Cherokee got his rig off the trail.

lol honestly it was just time for me to pay it forward after all the times ive died on the trail.
had a great time, thanks again to everyone who worked to put this on and to all the vendors who donated stuff for the raffle.

Thanks to those that made this happen ( you know who you are)
Thanks to CaliXJ and JW and their ladies for the epic burrito bar Sat night
Thanks to Vanimal for taking charge of getting Nelson off the trail
Thanks to John ( Im a Sniper Bro) for waking me up at 7am Sat morning with a hangover

Thanks to all those that made it to AAT. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves:twak:

Thanks to the guys on John Bull, second group that caught us and helped me with my broken leaf spring bolt and the sweet tree branch fix.

Thanks to Kyle for the use of his high lift to fix the broken bolt.

Thanks for the awesome time and even better wheeling met some really cool guys (Brandon and Trevor) haha and a big thanks to jeeper john for pulling me up a gnarly section on john bull. I was the one in the silver xj with black fenders!

Thanks to all who put on this event and for all the swag I took home at the raffle!!
Great times with Great people and Jeeps, who could ask for more!!!!

Big thanks to everyone involved in setting up the event and the sponsors for all the donations! Jess and I had a great time out on the trail on Saturday and today helping with trail clean up.

Thanks to all who helped out with Trail Maintenance on Sunday.

I had a great time and met some REALLY cool people.

My only complaint is that I lost playing rock paper scissors :)

That Fireball gave me a headache for 2 days! Lol.

KH

Back