• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who and what is going to break first?

garrett83

NAXJA Forum User
We all know Who the main culprits are around here, you know, the guys that break stuff on a regular basis.... But, lets here what you guys have to say on who's going to break first and what are they going to break?!

Winner gets a swift kick in the pants for jinxing the one they select...

My projection is Wrtusmctj is gonna flop....

What say you?!

I say something simple is gonna take you out of the running....hmmm maybe a flat? i would say we could just use your spare...but not sure if thats gonna work haha

yea, you're a dick for starting this thread. And Taylor, remind me to tea bag you.

My jeep will probably fall apart on the drive out there.
Yes, but you'll have the nails and hinges to put it back together!! Just kidding... really! I hope... :wierd:

Don't forget the bring the SWR meter!

I'll have an SWR meter as well at campsite 30, and more importantly I have a decent working knowledge of radio =) KI6LRZ out

I've got one in the RV, you talking HF or 2m/440? I'll probably be installing my radio Friday night at the campground. :)

Back