• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free 2 door shell

61scout80

NAXJA Forum User
I parted out my parts jeep, now the remainder needs to go. Among other things the nose, fenders, doors, hood, motor, transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, axles (rears), steering box, front seats, wiring, dash, console and more are REMOVED AND NOT INCLUDED.

The door hinges were sawzalled off to be included in the door sale. about everything else was disassembled nicely.

It is nothing but sheet metal, glass and some random interior pieces. I do not have a title for it. If someone has a trailer and wants to haul it off for the scrap metal money it's yours. you would be doing me a big favor by getting it out of my garage.

I'm going to try to give it away this way before i cut it up and haul it off myself. I just want it gone so i can my forward on my other jeep.....

it should be worth about $50-60 at the scrap yard. At least thats what I got for a car body I dropped off. If I had a trailer I'd take it.

it should be worth about $50-60 at the scrap yard. At least thats what I got for a car body I dropped off. If I had a trailer I'd take it.

good to know, at least it will pay for the sawzall blades if i do have to cut it up....

358t3d0.jpg

nice!

it looks like its on a rear axle... is that gone?

it is going under my other one. in a few weeks i'll have a disco 30, a 35, a rancho lift and some wheels and tires to get rid of. i just need to get this out of my way so i can start putting the other one together.

Yup I sure didnt, my bad dude. just forgot to check that thread. Thanks tho

there are a couple guys parting them out, be sure to check craigslist and VJC too.

If that fails i know the junk yard on chandler and 56th has a few grey interior xjs in there

Back