• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wolf Caves

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Any of y’all ever wheeled Wolf Caves before? Looking at heading there for New Years with one of the Houston clubs

Any of y’all ever wheeled Wolf Caves before? Looking at heading there for New Years with one of the Houston clubs

I lived in San Marcos for 8 months. I wheeled Wolf Caves several times. Of course, my XJ is 2WD since 2009 when I re-geared the rear and removed the axle shafts from the D30. I live in FL. It is said 50% of all 2WD Jeeps are in FL and TX combined. My XJ fit right in.

Wolf Caves have plenty to offer the hard core wheelers. My XJ also did surprisingly well with only the rear drive and an ECTED. Had I still been in San Marcos, I would not hesitate to go there again and again.

I am in the process of building a JK D44 to put under the front but other more pressing things keep getting in the way. It have 3.73 gears and I need 4.10 plus the brackets to mate it to the XJ.

Officially heading out the 30th- Jan 1st if anyone wants to join

Ho Ho HO ...Bah Humbug ;)

Everyone enjoy a Merry Christmas and Happy 2020. For you Ecomike Happy Holidays ;)

Would love to make Wolf Caves but already plans for Pace Bend camping for NY eve celebration. You all ENJOY and be safe out there.

Let's try a get together in 2020?????

Everyone enjoy their NYE trips?

wolf caves fun John?

had some fun at Pace Bend on Lake Travis for NYE and day than mover to Liefesta Campground on the Llano until yesterday. Great time with good people. Looking forward to more fun in 2020. Hope all all enjoyed and get too this year!!!

Everyone enjoy their NYE trips?

wolf caves fun John?

Didn't happen... the leader of the local group's rig broke. Everyone else bailed.

I got to stay home and spend $1600 on tree removal! Would have much rather been on the trail.

Let's get something planned.

Didn't happen... the leader of the local group's rig broke. Everyone else bailed.

I got to stay home and spend $1600 on tree removal! Would have much rather been on the trail.

Let's get something planned.
Ouch. Yes let's do it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back