• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SBNF Adopt A Trail Quarterly Meeting 4/20

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Corona Sizzler
1461 Rimpau Ave
Corona 92879

Meeting starts at 7pm and goes to 9pm
We usually get there early and eat dinner.

I'm not sure if I'll make it I have to arrange some things on my calendar.

looks like geoff and i are gaypooling out from fullerton. if anyone wants to ride out with us, get in touch.

looks like geoff and i are gaypooling out from fullerton. if anyone wants to ride out with us, get in touch.

Who's doing the driving?

Who's doing the driving?

the way i hear it, sebastion is driving geoffs bike, i'll ride on the rear pegs and geoff will sit on the handlebars.

if anyone else shows up, we'll probably take my truck.

the way i hear it, sebastion is driving geoffs bike, i'll ride on the rear pegs and geoff will sit on the handlebars.

if anyone else shows up, we'll probably take my truck.

Lmafo. :NAXJA: whenever you need a good laugh.

So anyway whats the section about? I would love to get more involved with chapter activities but I'm not sure what everything is yet lol.

So anyway whats the section about? I would love to get more involved with chapter activities but I'm not sure what everything is yet lol.

SBNF has an adopt-a-trail program, and OHV volunteers maintain a large number of the dirt roads and trails in the forest system. Naxja Socal has an adopted trail off of highway 38 in bigbear (2N04), and we try to be helpful to the forest service OHV programs whenver and wherever we can.

Karstic is our chapters official liason to the forest service and is most qualified to give you a rundown of whats going on. Send him a PM or maybe he will chime in here with more information for you.

Until then, start here:

http://sbnf-adopt-a-trail.com/

Sorry I'll post a report tonight.

Picked wife up at the airport last night:spin1:

You're trying too hard...

Sorry I'll post a report tonight.

Picked wife up at the airport last night:spin1:

Slacker, its been 2 days... where's ma info?

You're trying too hard...

Slacker, its been 2 days... where's ma info?

No beer at Sizzler.

We said the pledge of allegiance.

Holcomb MAY open July 4th Weekend.

FS is working on adding some new singletrack.

We were given short presentations on SPOT locators and Desert ID.

Reminders to get some paperwork submitted to the FS.

SBNF AAT is the poster child for AAT programs across the US.

Make your voices heard. If you have comments are concerns regarding OHV use on the Forest contact the Forest Service.

There's more I'll have to look at my notes when I get home.

Offroaders need to be less apathetic toward the JV/29 palms deal or we are going to lose the land.

Back