• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well, its now 4:17, and I just showered and am going to bed.

Got a lot to get done, I've got a big trip coming up in October! See ya then.

he told me he was staying up all night

mac 'my jeep needs a couple of all nighters' gyvr

Should have nice weather. KRock is a show I've been wanting to see for awhile now.

it stormed on us on the way there, light rain and and sweet lightning throughout the ZZtop show. that made it pretty cool.

I hope it's the strippers on stage version and not the i want to be a country singer version.

it was a little bit of both. he did most of the old school stuff first. no strippers though. we left a little bit before it was over, the amount of drunk to sober people was ridiculous. i got in an argument with a 4'2" fat hobbit drunk lady over where i was standing.

Where you from? I can't figure out this new tapatalk to see your location..

That's right by the house

hammond IN. i work right over in homewood IL and grew up over there.

Got the exhaust manifold off and prepping the new old one to put on. Some pretty good leakage from the front cylinder through the gasket. I think the gasket to the downpipe was leaking too.

red 'hope I fix this overheating problem' heep

Manifold and exhaust hooked back up. Sounds different no valve train noise and the stumble at idle is gone. Idles at 210 with the a/c on, but I haven't driven it yet.

Get to play (drive on it) on a dirt track for an hour or so tonight before a race. Then get to watch the race for free.

I bought drill bits..

Gonna use this to clean out my axles tubes...

mac 'Dana 30 tube inserts' gyvr

nu5u9ajy.jpg

just about done with the shop... woohoo

When I moved into the house

after epoxying the floor today

so tired and sore. I have to wait a couple of days probably a week before I can move everything back in...

Last overheating at highway speeds I had was a bad fan clutch.. but you probably have addressed that in the past.

My wife's feet were hot hot hot a year ago today...

mac 'time flies' gyvr

Back