• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9/16 2N04 AAT workday

Roll Call/Headcount for food

karstic +1
Ted
Sequoia (maybe)

InlandZJ and Boss Cherokee are you in?

Having issues with my trans cooler location. I mounted it on under the hood to blow thru vents, worked out ok but not good enough. The fan is one directional so I tried to relocate it but I have no room. I'm going to see if I can flip the blades around today to suck thru the vents rather than blow in! So I don't know and it's not looking good time wise.

Last edited:
make an AAT on a tues or weds and im in till then sorry man im out.

That could be a possibility in the future. I'm working full time right now but that could change at any momement.

2N04GELocationMap.jpg

The meeting location is Highway 38 and 2N04.

If you are coming from Redlands via Hwy 38, 2N04 is the second FS road past Onyx Summit on the right side of Highway 38.

We will be working from there down to Arrastre Creek.

How did it go? How did the crazy old man do with the tractor? Pictures! I demand pictures!

My backpacking trip ended up going through to Sunday after all, we pulled in too late Thursday to hike in so bumped the schedule forward by a day.

And Ted, I agree about elevation; try a 40 pound pack on a trail of 5 - 6.5 miles with a 2,600 foot elevation gain (6500' to 9100' and settling at 9000')! Not bad for my first time backpacking in twenty yeras.

Back