• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt A Trail Run February 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be leaving early Saturday morning for Big Bear for another commitment I have to attend to. I'd like to get an idea of who will be there so please add your name to the Roll Call (if I don't already have it) or remove your name if you can't make it.

Roll Call
  • karstic
  • Sequoia
  • Wiser
  • Hollywood32
  • Jeprovo
  • Webdog
  • Carol

I'll be leaving early Saturday morning for Big Bear for another commitment I have to attend to. I'd like to get an idea of who will be there so please add your name to the Roll Call (if I don't already have it) or remove your name if you can't make it.

Roll Call
  • karstic
  • Sequoia
  • Wiser
  • Hollywood32
  • Jeprovo
  • Webdog
  • Carol
[*]Sequoia's dad

Roll Call
  • karstic
  • Sequoia
  • Wiser
  • Hollywood32
  • Jeprovo
  • xxxWebdog - Max is out, Jeep issues
  • Carol
  • Mike/Sequoia's Dad
  • Mike Rollins
  • Charles Stein

If anyone wants Girl Scout Cookies, (no, my 16yo Girl Scout is NOT included!!), they're $4/box, and if you text me between now and oh, 10am or so I can bring them up with me... You pay for 'em, you get 'em on the spot! Here's what they're offering in San Diego County--some varieties are different in each county, apparently. http://www.sdgirlscouts.org/cookies/

Carol
six19 six54 nine758

And it's okay if you text me at some a$$hole hour; my phone's always on, beside my bed, and I always look at texts, and if it's not someone in trouble, I fall right back asleep.

Originally Posted by karstic

Roll Call
karstic
Sequoia
Wiser
Hollywood32
Jeprovo
xxxWebdog - Max is out, Jeep issues
Carol
Mike/Sequoia's Dad
Mike Rollins
Charles Stein
The Mayor

Originally Posted by karstic

Roll Call
karstic
Sequoia
Wiser
Hollywood32
Jeprovo
xxxWebdog - Max is out, Jeep issues
Carol
Mike/Sequoia's Dad
Mike Rollins
Charles Stein
The Mayor