• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Had a break in...

mini=man

NAXJA Forum User
So while at work today some jerk-off decided he wanted my radio, GPS, and camera. Broad freaking day light too. I got to work at 5 and at 7 my aunt called me to tell me that my hazards were on. I was on break so I went out to turn them off to dfind my dash and center console ripped apart and a broken window! Having a great night now seeing how my other car just broke down yesterday morning on my way to school.:gonnablow
So if anyone hears about someone getting a good deal on a $300 pioneer deck, Tom-Tom, or a black Cannon digi, PLEASE let me know! Could be a reward of your favorite case!

BOOOOOOOOOO. not cool dude :(

sorry dude...some more specific models/descriptions of your stuff could help though. I'll keep an eye on CL etc for ya... Good luck finding the douche. We'll have a NAC meet n greet at his place ;)

haha! its not all bad then! you still got your jeep...

find one and you'll find the other.

ive been lucky so far (KNOCK ON WOOD). only my ipod's ever been stolen out of my rig. since then i take everything out (scanner, headunit faceplate, emergency dashlights) and take them inside or lock them in a big ol chest in the cargo space.

unfortunately for my housemate (but good for me i guess), the gangstas down here in newark/southorange like his audi better than my POS box. theyve tried to take the audi a few times

ive already got two of those $7 pressure activated mat alarms from harbor freight that i plan to put under my seat covers in the summer when the doors are off. 100dB of alarm should be enough to stop someone from snooping around when im parked during the day

i feel your pain. my rig was busted into one evening durring a rain storm.

i have since replaced my cb with a cobra 75 (the one where nearly everything is contained in the mic), made it a pain in the arse to pull the sterio (think different sized bolt heads, firmly tie the radio to the back of the dash etc), i dont even keep anything in view any more. the dirtbag even took a towel on the seat.

lessons learned: take ANYTHING of value out of the vehicle when left unattended, make any remaining valuables too difficlut to leave too quickly.

Sorry to hear about this. I've gotten lucky, never had anything stolen from one of my rigs. Even when I make it easy by leaving the keys in the ignition and my wallet on the seat. I got real lucky that day!

Then again I think most people see my Jeeps and just think "Yeah, that guy will hunt me down if I touch it" and walk away. Nothing like a redneck Jeep to deter criminals.

Back