• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinions needed on this coil

first I've seen of them, but they have 9 pages of sometimes hard to find parts for XJs at what seems like reasonable prices.

http://stores.ebay.com/Mako-Offroad-Products_Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-Parts_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I am slightly concerned by the 108 negative feedbacks

for example.

They lost the order and it was 5 weeks late! BAD communication on top of it! F-

Reply by makomfg: Sorry we did not lose the order we were waiting for vehicle information from you
Follow-up by flynhir: I have the e-mail to prove you lost the order! I paid 3 hours after auction JERK

Well as far as mako products go i think they are fair amongst forum users but nothing crazy. I prersonally have purchased nothing from them, so i cant judge it. In my opinion you would probably be better off with a dealer coil or a NAPA Parts coil. I think they are both under 50$.

The oil filter cooler well for 15$ i would rather get a heatsink and strap it on...

But i am sure others will chime in.

Pete

I bought door handles from them with out any probs. Not a bad price for the coil, I paid way more at NAPA for mine, but with NAPA I had somone local to go back on if there was a problem without paying a bunch of S&H.

Back