• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Trip to TSF

PoSxJ

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to see if there is any interest in going to TSF again before NWFest. Personally I didn't get enough of Browns while we were down there. I was thinking of going down July 14th-16th. It's half way between now and NWFest. I have some things to improve on my heep, and I figured a month would give me enough time to do that.

Post if theres anyone interested. Or if ya'll have any suggestions.

I have class Friday the 14th, at 8 am, but could head out and meet up with you guys around noon. I'm game.

Well I was just planning on camping Friday (the 14th). I think we'd be camping at Stagecoach again. I think everyone liked that site. Expecially since we were the only ones there. So you or anyone else coming later could just meet us there.

I would really like to go. If I do go I will probably head out late afternoon saturday meet up with everyone and camp out that night. Lets keep this thread going. By then I should be geared and locked. :) I have an unconfirmed appointment to get that done this monday. That way I'll be geard for when I make the long drive to whinchester bay on July 4th.

I don't think anyone payed the camping fee now that I think of it, but next time I'm sure we'll have to. It's only a few bucks, so no big deal. The wood pallets were a great idea too!

pdxxjnoob said:
I don't think anyone payed the camping fee now that I think of it, but next time I'm sure we'll have to. It's only a few bucks, so no big deal. The wood pallets were a great idea too!

I totally missed where that was at... Campgrounds up here always had boxes you could go drop an envelope into or at least a host.

:confused1

ECKSJAY said:
I totally missed where that was at... Campgrounds up here always had boxes you could go drop an envelope into or at least a host.

:confused1

I don't remember even seeing any. Does anyone else? If there is, it can't be much. The forest ranger drove threw twice and didn't check for passes or anything. Didn't even stop to say HI.

i am thinkin bout it. i have alot going this summer my girls get here this weekend. i would love to go again, but we'll have to wait and see. as for the palletes, worst case i can at least hook u guys up again whether i go or not. i will keep u guys posted.

I'm not to worried about wood, unless it's wet out. More importantly I think we need Chef Brian to come down and cook for all of us.

I believe, over by those covered picnic tables there was a drop box. I'm pretty sure I saw one when we rolled in Saturday evening.

I'm not very good at cooking with a bbq, but I usually over compensate for food.

I'm game. I can almost 100% guarantee that I won't be a flake this time :). If we need transportation for pallets we could always load the in the bed of my MJ. Hopefully nothing comes up with the truck.

Pat

Back