• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2021 Sponsored by Iron Rock Offroad Pre-Registration

TORC811

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Pre-registration OPEN until 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (Attica Time) on Sunday, February 14th

Please complete pre-registration here:

CLICK HERE

A few notes and some changes from last year:

-To comply with local Covid-19 guidelines, a custom MWC neck gaiters are included with each pre-registration.

- If you have multiple people that each want a full registration (shirt/dinner/dash plaque/sticker), you will need to complete a separate pre-registration for each person. However, you can still add additional dinners, neck gaiters, shirts, and name tags for your guests like usual. We apologize for any inconvenience.

- Long-sleeve shirts are available this year!

- If you would like a long-sleeve shirt or hoodie in place of the short-sleeve shirt included with your registration, we will let you upgrade instead of having to purchase one separately.

- Unfortunately, the Badlands has informed us that the Mission Impossible property is not available this year.

- Unfortunately, there is NOT free camping or a cabin discount this year. Please call the campground at 765-762-6189 to reserve accommodations at the Badlands. You are also welcome to reserve online.

- And as we have done in the past, paid :NAXJA: members who pre-register will also be entered to win a members-only raffle prize.

Please send a private message to TORC811 if you have any issues, questions, or need to change something after registering.

Thanks everyone and see you in March!

Last edited:
Re: Winterfest 2021 Pre-Registration

liability waiver isn't working... or just me?

view

Re: Winterfest 2021 Pre-Registration

Is registration necessary if we're not running any trails? I was just coming down with the kids to hang out on Saturday and check out the swap meet, but won't have a rig to run.

Still not working, I requested access but I'm sure that will not be the most efficient way to get everyone registered.

My apologizes everyone! I found the mistake in the form and have corrected it. The link in the form and the link in my post above have been corrected and worked on different web browsers for me.

Again sorry for the issues.

Done. And vacation time was approved.

Jonathan here from the Sierra Chapter - Hey what website do you guys use for your registration ? We are looking into stuff like that. Right now we do it all via email or messenger.

Back