• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going?

I'll be there along with 4 other jeeps coming along. Can't wait!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

New guy here! My new-to-me XJ (and first Jeep!) won't be in service for this event, but I was considering just coming down from WI to meet some peeps and network - maybe score some parts. :) Is the event kid friendly? I would likely have a 2 and 4 year old in tow.

registration open yet? i don't see it. we're deciding if we want to bring one or two rigs.

registration open yet? i don't see it. we're deciding if we want to bring one or two rigs.

Registration is not open yet.

mac 'will let you know when it is' gyvr

New guy here! My new-to-me XJ (and first Jeep!) won't be in service for this event, but I was considering just coming down from WI to meet some peeps and network - maybe score some parts. :) Is the event kid friendly? I would likely have a 2 and 4 year old in tow.

We are very kid friendly.

If you’re coming from Wisconsin, as a newbie, you’re required to bring Spotted cow for everyone. Moo J/K

Come on down, there’s a lot of good people here.

Introduce yourself to people, many times you’ve got to make the first move because there are so many people.

I’m the fat bald guy (that describes many), come say hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are very kid friendly.

If you’re coming from Wisconsin, as a newbie, you’re required to bring Spotted cow for everyone. Moo J/K

Come on down, there’s a lot of good people here.

Introduce yourself to people, many times you’ve got to make the first move because there are so many people.

I’m the fat bald guy (that describes many), come say hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I can definitely bring some Moo Juice. :)

I'm planning to attend, just working out if the whole famn damily is coming along, too.

Much appreciated!

Back