• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

turn signals

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
another question i need help with as i am not a electrical genius. my turn signals quit workin when i was wheelin. now i ha the problem before and it was the flasher relay. i kicked it and it worked again. this time i replaced it and thats not the problem. its not even makin the clicking sound when they are on. occasionaly they work while im drivin for a second hear and there but not enough. whats the diagnosis on this or do i have to take everything apart electrically to figure it out?

Step 1: Turn on the 4-way hazard flashers (they use a separate flasher unit) and walk around the vehicle to be sure ALL the turn signal bulbs that are supposed to light up are lighting up. If you're missing a bulb or two and your flasher unit is load-sensing, a burned out bulb will cause a freeze-up. It's supposed to ... that's to let you know you have a burned-out bulb.

Back