• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale Begins!

Got my sliders today as well as the nutstrips. First thing I did was test the new nutstrips on their gas tank skid. These fit much better. Hardware was all over the box and some I believe might have fell out of the box. There was a bag but it busted open. It must have failed due to being in close proximity to such awesomeness inside that it jumped ship and bailed.

:roflmao: I bet UPS had something to do with that.

WOOHOO! Stage 4 Front bumper at my doorstep today. Can't wait to put it on!

With the exceptions of a couple items (we have already contacted the buyers) all orders made during the Black Friday sale have shipped. It has been a ridiculous 6 weeks around our shop as we have built 147 bumpers, 68 sets of sliders and countless amounts of armor and parts and pieces. All in all, it was a good sale! Thanks to everyone that participated.

Can't wait for the brown suited santa sometime soon!

Got my sliders today ... Hardware was all over the box and some I believe might have fell out of the box. There was a bag but it busted open.

Me, too. Looks like I lost a bolt and three washers. There were no printed instructions inside, but I downloaded the PDF on the JCR site. Now, if it would just warm up enough for me to paint 'em! :shiver:

I got lucky with our weather and got my rear bumper painted. Installed it in the pouring rain and loved it. I'll wait for the next warm day to do some final tweaking, but it looks good. Thanks, JCR.

Called after I posted and Eric checked the routing # for me and said I should get my pkg today. Lo-and-behold, I did! Thanks guys, looks good, gonna see if the basement is warm enough to paint.

got my last xmas present to day
imag0231i.jpg

Tried to order through your site using paypal but it's being annoying... steering box spacer (the 30 dollar one) w/ no bolts to 01550 if you could!

Any chance you guys are adding an option for taller spacers to accomodate a Durango box swap in the future? I'd pay extra to get that and not have to use a stack of washers. I'll use washers if I have to but I would prefer to avoid it.

EDIT: it's XJSTSPC NOBOLTS

Last edited:
Any chance you guys are adding an option for taller spacers to accomodate a Durango box swap in the future? I'd pay extra to get that and not have to use a stack of washers. I'll use washers if I have to but I would prefer to avoid it.

I'll echo this statement - it's the only thing keeping me from ordering one.

Back