• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 abs prop valve

DurbElites

NAXJA Forum User
I have to change my m/c and booster and might as well look at the prop valve so my question is will the prop valve from a 96 with abs work on my 95 non abs? I am not sure about the elec connection being a factor or not. or just stick with the non abs prop valve.

I hate answers of "I don't know", but there you go. I removed my whole ABS system when I swapped axles. It had disks and I just put a PV from a 98 Grand in. I have not had any problems with taking mine out. I kept all my part incase I needed to figure something out, but I don't have any codes or lights. I just cut my wires and hey are still just hanging there. I thought it was just a alarm incase one of the valve circuits failed. It would give you a break light so you would no one of the front or rears was not working.

Also, I ran into a lot of problems mixing and matching. Was not prepared for that. The fittings look similar but are not. I wound up having to use the old fittings and made new lines. So if the prop valve is from the same MC you are swapping, you are in buisness. If not be prepared.

Back